New Moon Manifestation Ceremony – Manifest Your Biggest Dreams
The cycle of the moon is 28 days long and it has a powerful effect on our energies. While the full moon completes this cycle and brings the energies of completion, completion, change, and release from those things that no longer serve us, the new moon brings the energies of creation, birth, rebirth, and manifestation.
One of the best ways to honor, acknowledge, and utilize this energy to maximum benefit is to create a New Moon Ceremony. There are many ways to create a ceremony for this purpose, as I share the new moon ceremony that I enjoy each month with my twin flame, Boyd Campbell, I want you to follow your own guidance and intuition to create a new moon ceremony that resonates with you. If this resonates with you, great! If not, make your own changes until you do, or create something entirely new.
You can perform this ceremony with others or alone, and it is very powerful, especially when it becomes a regular part of your monthly spiritual cycle. Your intentions will change as you grow older, so doing this each month will keep your intentions clear and focused, bringing renewed dedication. This ceremony is a natural progression after the full moon release ceremony.
The new moon is a time to reflect and become clear and focused on what we want to create and manifest in our lives. Then let’s get started!
What you will need:
- Sage or sage incense
- One or more of the following; Jasmine Incense, Clove Incense, Sage Incense, Patchouli Incense, Cinnamon Incense, Lavender Incense, Vanilla Incense, Musk Incense, Amber Incense, Incense Incense, Lilac Incense, Sandalwood Incense, cedar
- Himalayan salt (on a plate)
- Water (on a plate)
- White candle
- Citrine crystals (2)
- Clear Quartz Crystals (2)
- Paper with pen or pencil for writing
- Stain the shell or plate
- Lighter or matches
1. To get started, use your sage to stain your ceremony area and yourself, including your sacred space / altar. White sage or white sage incense will work. By staining with sage, you are clearing away all negative energies and leaving your space and aura clean, a blank slate for your manifestation ceremony.
2. Now select the incense or incense combination that resonates with you for this ceremony. Light them and leave them burning throughout the ceremony.
Financial and material manifestations (money matters, possessions like a new home):
Sage, Mint, Basil, Clove, Jasmine, Patchouli or Cinnamon
Health and wellness (cure physical ailments, increase energy, promote vitality):
Amber, Frankincense, Sage, Lavender, Lilac or Cinnamon
Love and relationships (healing a relationship, attracting your soulmate, making yourself more attractive): Cinnamon, jasmine, musk, lavender, vanilla, or patchouli
Spiritual growth: Sandalwood, Jasmine, Musk, Cedar, Lavender, or Anise
Protection against damage: Frankincense or sage
Strength and courage: Lavender, musk, or cinnamon
Fertility: Patchouli or musk
3. Now is the time to set up your alter / sacred space. I like to incorporate all four elements; earth, water, fire and air. I do this by placing a cup of water (water), a cup of Himalayan salt (earth), a feather (air) and lighting my white candle (fire). The white candle symbolizes universal consciousness, purity, truth, unity, happiness and spirituality – divine connection.
4. Citrine and Transparent Quartz: great crystals for a manifestation ceremony. Arrange your crystals on your altar / sacred space as you see fit. Boyd and I like to arrange them in a square pattern that represents all four directions. Citrine is a cornerstone of personal will, imagination and manifestation. Carrying the power of the sun, it is energizing and life-giving, clearing the mind and moving the soul into action. Clear Quartz is a high vibration crystal that helps with concentration, increased awareness, inspiration, and creativity. It is also an amplifier, so it amplifies the power of your intention and the power of Citrine crystals.
5. Now take a few moments to calm down and meditate. You can invite your guides, angels, ascended masters, or anyone else you would like to be there with you. When you’re ready, write down what you want to say on a piece of paper. Make a list of what you want to create in your life. Think big, these are your dreams! The new moon is a perfect time to manifest what you may feel is out of reach, don’t be afraid to create your vision here. These are more than just words on a sheet of paper, by writing your intentions you are committing to co-create with the universe. You are opening the doors and putting your dreams in motion. At the top of the paper, write: “I openly accept these things in my life, or something even better than I ever imagined, for the highest good of everyone involved. So be it.”
6. A big part of being successful with the new moon manifestations is keeping them in front of your consciousness. Keep them in a conspicuous place, or in your purse or wallet. Keep a journal about your progress.
7. Make adjustments to your list as the month goes by, it is natural for your wishes to change over time. Check the things you have received. You may find it helpful to make a vision or dream collage with pictures that illustrate what you are manifesting, and be sure to take time to look at it every day, focusing on how you FEEL while imagining that you already have these things.
8. Each month you will renew this list in a repeated new moon manifestation ceremony, re-dedicating your intentions.
Important factors to consider:
- For those of you who are attuned to Reiki, use your Reiki throughout the ceremony and if you have been attuned to the Reiki Symbols, draw them on your paper.
- For those of you who know how to create glass grids, put this list on a rack and keep it loaded.