How to decorate the bedroom walls
Gone are the days when people lived in houses with only white painted walls, normal light bulbs, and marriage and family photos in standardized photo frames.
The current trend is to have ‘living walls’ that can speak for themselves. Each one has its own identity and tells its own story! People like to decorate their bedroom walls with a theme style that totally blends in with their personality, lifestyle, and also fits the bill.
Each to his own, as they say! Today the market is flooded with ideas to decorate the walls of your bedroom. Even if you are not good at interiors, the internet can be your best friend for mixing and matching, and you can add your touch of creativity and personalize the bedroom walls.
All you must have is a broad understanding of colors and the image of what your bedroom would look like. Dark colored walls would make the room appear smaller and light colors would add more space to your room.
The bedroom wall decoration should be seen on two levels. The decoration can be done at the Macro and Micro level.
I) MACRO LEVEL DECORATION
Wallpapers, to decorate the wall, fit perfectly into the Frame section. A solid color wallpaper with a large pattern could go with a bold and daring personality.
However, a small pattern, with subtle pastel work, would add more spice to your home decor if it is the neighborhood-friendly type.
If you are planning to decorate a guest room, floral wallpaper on the walls can work magic in your environment and make your guests feel warm, welcoming and special.
II) MICRO LEVEL DECORATION
When it comes to decorating the bedroom at the Micro level, it is always a good idea to match the wall color to your age and the stage of life you are in.
• A DIY photo collage with strands of light could be a great idea for a college student or a bachelor. While an antique and rustic wall decor could speak volumes for your rich and elegant lifestyle.
• If you have a penchant for modern style and decor, you can choose the bohemian geometric pattern style to decorate your bedroom walls.
• People who are inclined to creativity can certainly add a touch of handwork to their wall décor.
• Quilted art, wood mosaic wall art, wall mounted painting, antique letters, handmade custom signature paintings, Instagram photos, concept art work, glass painting, painted glass vase, wall art From honeycomb, graffiti, luminous paintings, texture painting, gold polka dots, plaque art can bring a little more life to your bedroom walls.
• To make the bedroom more wonderful, you could have the perfect combination of bright and dim lights on the wall to match the “mood transition”. Soft feather tapestries in pastel colors can be distressing and aid mental relaxation.
• Kawaii painting could be another cute art form that you could add to your list!
When working with bedroom décor, it is always recommended to use gold and silver glitter to add a touch of royalty and make the room look cozier.