Do you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning?
What is your reaction when the alarm goes off in the morning? Do you automatically hit the snooze button and desperately long for another 10 minutes of peace? When we read that 90% of adults say they do not get enough sleep and stress and problems related to sleep cost them to companies in the UK 40.000 million sterling pounds last year, it’s no wonder that boards about sleep get so much media attention.
In fact, a new sleep disorder has received a lot of coverage recently. Dysania called, is a condition in which patients are so tired and weak that they have trouble getting out of bed in the morning, sometimes remain in bed for days. So far no figures available reveal the prevalence of this condition, but there are certainly related to stress, depression, chronic fatigue syndrome and pain disorders aspects.
Even those of us who do not suffer from disania we find that when we are too tired or unhappy with the quality of our sleep, we feel anxious about going to bed and sleep. You can befall a vicious circle in which we care and we even obsess with our dream; How many hours got, how often we wake up, how long it took us to stay asleep?
Here are some tips for those times when you have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning;
– Establish a regular routine where our goal is to go to bed and get up regularly at the same time every day is advisable. Even shift workers, often with erratic patterns and at bedtime, are advised to be consistent and stick to similar schedules to maintain some stability in their sleep patterns and in their lives. That way, their minds and bodies get used to a regular schedule.
– Avoid too much excitement and stimulation, especially before bedtime. Maintaining a hectic social life may sound like fun, but it can wreak havoc on your sleeping patterns. Try to minimize having too many nights when you are working the next day. Have serious or intense discussions for a more viable and convenient time for both of you. It is often less useful to talk about difficult issues when both are stressed, worried or concerned about the coming day.
– Manage stress knowing their own indicators of stress, these warning signs or ‘amber light’, which happen when you start feeling a bit fractured. nervous or off color. You will have your own personal signs that your stress levels are getting too so you can handle comfortably and in those moments, quality of sleep can be affected. It can be difficult to fall asleep, you sleep irregularly, you often wake up or wake up in the morning feeling jaded, unrested, and have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning.
– When you find yourself feeling this way, it’s time to schedule some positive breaks and control stress levels. Take an hour or even an afternoon to yourself and watch your performance improve as a result. Eat healthy foods, drink more water, bathe quietly, get into the habit of turning off its technology for a couple of hours before bedtime. Find ways to start taking good care of yourself, managing stress, and sleeping. Find that it becomes more beneficial as you start going to bed a little earlier. Treating sleep takes a significant part of your commitment to self-care.
– Get as much natural light and fresh air as you can in the winter months. Try taking a walk when lunch or sit in a park or garden for 20 minutes with a book. Also some people like to have them a lamp that lights up gradually as the day presents.
Many of us lead lives busy, abarrotándonos much as possible every day and then we crashed into bed, exhausted, his mind accelerated. By treating sleep as important and finding effective ways to manage stress, we can begin to realize the value of a good night’s sleep and how much it influences our ability to get out of bed in the morning.
Getting ready for bed by turning off the technology two hours before bed and taking a relaxing bath or shower, making sure to have a cozy and tidy bedroom and a comfortable bed, all shows that sleep is important to us. If issues related to sleep remain a problem, consider asking for a technical inspection health of your family doctor. But these tips can enable you to deal with some of the symptoms, irritants, manage stress, sleep better at night and end the struggle to get out of bed in the morning.