Can the rideshare industry reinvent itself?
It wasn’t that long ago that UBER came onto the scene. Now, just ten years later, they are considering a possible $ 120 billion valuation as an IPO. LYFT, another rideshare company that started in 2012 now, seven years later, is valued at 15.1 billion.
Ridesharing companies like Uber and LYFT were born out of the tech boom we’ve all witnessed in the last 10 years. Companies like Groupon and Airbnb have become benefactors of a new era of growth never seen before.
The carpool started because a company (UberCab) in San Francisco came up with an app that could call a ride with a smartphone, the rest is history.
Innovation, cutting-edge technology, recognition of a market need, and experienced leadership are all factors that contribute to creating a successful business.
The question is, can these innovative startups that have been so successful evolve once again? The answer is obviously yes.
Horse-drawn rental carriage services began operating in both Paris and London in the early 17th century. Proof that there is always room for new disruptive innovators.
How can you reinvent the rideshare industry?
When one industry failed to meet the demands of growing market share, another is ready to take its place. The secret, of course, is to recognize and understand the failures of companies like Uber and LYFT and fill that gap.
Where are these possible loopholes?
Listening to the complaints of drivers and passengers opens up new opportunities for innovation.
Rider safety concerns
Staggering surge charges
Unable to travel with small children: Uber and LYFT do not provide child safety seats.
You cannot request a driver they like.
You need a better salary structure for drivers. Pay the bills but that’s it.
Inconsistent, good as a temp job, but nothing for the long-term employee.
You cannot create your own business book to create more consistency.
One such company by the name of TRYP Technologies, Inc. has identified many of these gaps and appears to be on the forefront of becoming a disruptor to the rideshare industry. Your model not only creates more independence for drivers, it also addresses many of the concerns drivers have. TRYP Technologies, Inc. is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and promises to become a major disruptor in the rideshare market beginning in 2019.
For TRYP passengers they have addressed
- Security concerns that allow the passenger, with a single click, for the home office to listen and act accordingly.
- Second, there are no additional charges, which has always been a common complaint.
- They promise to be one or two percent less than their competitors.
- They have addressed the concerns of parents with young children with the availability of car seats.
- They can also request the driver of their choice.
- Referral program that earns points that can be converted to cash.
As for TRYP controllers, they can
- Earn 100% of the fare and tip and can be paid from the app instantly.
- Drivers pay a monthly software subscription fee of $ 199.
- The driver app includes clickable safety features, allowing the home office to listen and act accordingly.
- Create your own business book that allows passengers to request them.
- Referral program that earns each time a referred driver picks up a passenger.
- Storage options
Tryp technology is designed to provide fast, effective and affordable on-demand transportation with complete peace of mind throughout your trip. Their claim to closely monitor the safety of all their users at every point during Tryp’s journey makes them a disruptor to the ridesharing industry.
If you are interested in becoming a driver, take a look at your driver program at: www.Fastzap.net/tryp
Article written by Scott Johnson, Independent Consultant for TRYP Technologies.