Anna Maria Island Florida: Seven Pet-Friendly Hotel Options
Anna Maria Island, located on the Gulf Coast of Florida, has the white sands and stunning turquoise waters that you just hope to find somewhere exotic. For generations, friends and families have traveled from all over the world to reach the shores of Anna Maria. That includes a lot of four-legged hikers.
Traveling with pets can be challenging. Your furry companions are too big of a part of your family to leave behind. So here are seven pet-friendly AMI hotel options:
- Posada Anna Maria Island: At Bradenton Beach, at the southern tip of the island, you will find the Anna Maria Island Inn. It has 14 apartment-style units ranging from studios to two bedrooms. It is in front of the beach and has a swimming pool.
- Motel Anna Maria: The northernmost hotelier on the island is the Anna Maria Motel. It is located next to the outer entrance to Bean Point, a historic overlook with stunning views of Tampa Bay. It has nine motel units and a pool. There is a short walk to the beach.
- Queen’s Gate Resort: Queen’s Gate is located in the southern part of the island at Bradenton Beach. It has 13 motel-style units located in front of Cortez Beach. Has a pool on site.
- Spinnakers cabins: One of the smallest hotel options on the island is Spinnakers’ Cottages, but it is also one of the most picturesque. It has only three units that are like fully equipped houses located near the center of the island. There is a swimming pool on the property. It is a short walk to the beach.
- Tropic Isle Inn: Tropic Isle is located on Bradenton Beach in the southern part of AMI. It has 14 units ranging from studios to a two-bedroom townhouse. Many of the units are a short walk to the beach; the semi-detached house is facing the sea. The property has a private swimming pool.
- Tradewinds Resort: Tradewinds has 35 villa-style rental units. It is located on Bradenton Beach. It has a swimming pool and some units have views of the beach. However, it is located across the street from Cortez Beach.
- Tortuga Inn Beach Resort: Tortuga is found south of Tradewinds. It is the largest hotelier on the island with 55 units, mostly one and two bedrooms. It has a large pool on the property and is located across the street from the beach.
Be sure to speak with your reservation agent about which beaches allow animals. Most of the beaches on Anna Maria Island do not allow dogs.
Visit StayAnnaMariaIsland.com for more hotel options, as well as information on restaurants, shops, beaches, and more.