About the Teddy Bear Teacup and Toy Poodles, Questions and Answers: Are Poodles Good with Children and Retired People?
1. Is your race good with children and retirees? Poodles are the number one most popular family dog. With Teddy Bear Poodles quickly becoming the most popular. Most people think they are nothing like poodles. I have been breeding for over 30 years and have heard more than once, usually from the man of the family, that we are not going to have a Poodle. Maybe it’s because of the stigma that accompanies the weird hairstyle to show Poodles or if it’s just the name that I don’t know. But miniature and standard poodles are one of the toughest dogs you’ll ever own. With the toy poodle as the best lap dog. If the Toy Poodle has not grown up with young children, they can be sensitive to rapid movements or rough play of children, I recommend that you socialize your Toy Poodle from small puppies to enjoy children and not fear them. Let me tell you that once you have a poodle you will never change your breed.
Now you can have the smartest, friendliest, most protective, loyal, and easiest-to-train dog. Poodles can look like little teddy bears or in a more traditional cut they will look more like a poodle in the ring.
Many breeds have well-known behavior problems. Notorious or inherited genetic dispositions that can turn into destructive behaviors that are at least annoying and you may have to hire a professional behavior specialist to help you. I’ve heard people say, will my dog grow up and outgrow these bad habits? Poodles do not have noticeable / genetic bad habits. Some people refer to poodles as having an old soul. They are wise and have good common sense from the start. Eight week old puppies are easily taught things because they want to please their owners. I often use the term people-pleasing to describe my poodles. Your poodle will love the ground you walk on.
I have found that male poodles are preferred over females when it comes to families. It seems that male poodles like all members of the family equally. Sometimes women choose a person as their favorite to lavish their love. Females can also fight other females where males seem to get along with everyone.
Teddy bear poodles can look like puppies forever. The teddy bear is a special clip that you can order from your hairdresser. There are many different hair styles that you can put on a poodle due to the type of hair it has.
You can’t go wrong with the Poodle, if you are an inexperienced dog owner or have a busy lifestyle with children, the Poodle will be the perfect choice for you.
2. What is special about your race? Poodles are the smartest, not inconsiderable, friendliest, protective, loyal, and easiest to train dogs. Poodles can look like little teddy bears or in a more traditional cut they will look more like a poodle in the ring.
Many breeds have well-known behavior problems, often called the terrible 2. I have heard people say, will my dog grow up and outgrow these bad habits? Poodles do not have noticeable / genetic bad habits. Some people refer to poodles as having an old soul. They are wise and have good common sense from the start. Eight week old puppies are easily taught things because they want to please their owners and they are smart enough to focus on their owners and what they are saying. I have 6 week old puppies who watch and listen to everything I do often turning their heads listening and learning intently, they are amazing. I often use the term people-pleasing to describe my poodles. They really love the ground we walk on.
Miniature and Standard Poodles are one of the toughest dogs you’ll ever own. With the toy poodle as the best lap dog. Let me tell you that once you have a poodle you will never change your breed.
3. In which group of dogs does the poodle belong? Teacup and Toy Poodles are in the toy group. Miniature and Standard Poodles are in the Non-sporting group.
4. What do you breed? I breed Teacup Poodle, Toy Poodle and Teddy Bear Teacup and Toy Poodles.
5. How much exercise does your breed need on a daily basis? Depending on the size and temperament of your dog, poodles, like all breeds, need exercise outdoors, at least to stimulate them mentally. One to two 15 minute walks for the little ones and long distance bike rides for the older ones, and anything in between.
6. Does your race change? No.
7. Do you train your puppies or dogs, any suggestions for buyers? My pups are at home using a Potty Park before leaving. Many people don’t have the patience or time it really takes to make the first few months of breaking and entering quick and painless. So I do the training for you. If this is your first time having a dog, poodles are perfect for you. Poodles are people-pleasers, they want to be good, and they crave your approval. He is also a very clean dog.
8. Any notable predisposition to your race? Poodles love everyone and they are very smart, don’t let them get out of you. The next thing you know is that they will train you.
9. Do you offer any Certification related to combating genetic predispositions? Yes, science has identified many DNA markers to help breeders eliminate the breed’s common genetic disease. I do genetic testing on my adult breeding dogs to make sure to the best of my ability that your pup does not have genetic health issues. You can read my Puppy Sales Agreement to see the health guarantee.
10. How long have you been breeding? A little over 30 years.
11. How many litters a year do all of your babies receive care? It is very important, especially with teacup poodles and toy poodles, that they socialize properly. Every stage of your life from birth is impressionable. I try to do everything for my puppies, so that they adjust. They are taught not to bark to attract attention, to lie quietly in your arms when you hold them. They take short car rides, they are used to going out, inside and walking in different textures. They are surrounded by all normal household noises. And most importantly, the weaning process is done slowly to ensure they don’t grow up with separation anxiety issues. I won’t have too many puppies at the same time that not all of them can get the proper care they need.
12. Do you show, any event or activity? Yes, I show in AKC confirmation classes and I have a lot of Champions. My dogs do dog therapy work in hospitals and retirement centers. None of my personal dogs, but many of my puppies have gone on to compete in obedience and agility trials. I even have a few miniature poodles that can hunt a Labrador Retriever.
13. Do you breed more than one breed? Yes, I also breed Yorkshire Terriers.
14. Are all vaccinations up to date when puppies are sold? Yes, my puppies are up to date on vaccinations and deworming.
15. Are your pets registered? My dogs are AKC registered.
16. Do you own the parents of the puppies sold? Are they available to view? Yes, I own the dogs that I raise, they are all considered my children as part of my family. Most people ask to see the parents. What I appreciate an educated consumer interested in the quality of the puppies, and where they come from.
17. Do you have a contract? Yes, my health guarantee and puppy sales contract can be read online or emailed upon request.
18. Any guarantee? I have full guarantee. My puppies also go to the vet for routine exams. And you are given a copy of the veterinary report along with the complete vaccination records. Check my website.
19. Do you have a customer complaint that has not been resolved? No, I am very honest with my buyers, to be sure they are getting what they want. I don’t have a lot of pressure and I never try to pressure anyone with a puppy. I have the best before, during and after customer service you could ask for.
20. Why do you think you are a first-class breeder? I breed for the best possible quality teacup poodle, toy poodle, and miniature poodle. With great calm temperaments, correct confirmation, with beautiful thick and curly coats and a beautiful look. I do genetic health tests on my adult dogs to make sure they are not carriers of genetic diseases.
Buying a puppy online can be scary. But from my point of view, it’s just as scary to sell to someone I’ve never met or seen. I have sold my puppies to many celebrities who have come to my house to pick up their new puppies. I have many testimonials on the page of my book of faces, Little Poodle, and on my website. I don’t think you can find a better bred and better bred puppy.
21. Tell us about your area where your pets are raised. My puppies are born next to my bed and many of them in my hand. I consider my dogs my children and they live with me as a family, since I do not have human children. They are loved, cuddled, and allowed to play outside every day.
22. Tell us what you want, did we get lost? I can say that you will be totally satisfied if you receive a puppy from me. From the quality of my puppies, to the no-pressure sales approach, to the variety of puppies I offer. The best before and after purchase service you can get.
23. Do you offer supplies, products or services for pets, what? Yes, here in my house I have some puppy supplies for sale. I also sell Potty Park at a discount here and on my website. If you click on the Potty Park banner link, you will save $ 10.00. I also have a complete list on my puppy sale page of what I recommend you get for your puppy before bringing him home.
Thank you for the interview
Specialized in Teddy Bear Poodles, Teacup Poodles and Toy Poodles.